M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The TANCET 2012 will be conducted in various centres in Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Karaikudi, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Chidambaram, Salem, Thanjavur, Villupuram, Virudhunagar, Nagercoil, Madurai and Karaikudi, a university press release said. A notification regarding the TANCET 2012 will be issued soon.
TANCET 2012 Notification :-
Applications are invited for the TANCET 2012 to be conducted by Anna University Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu on May 29 and 30 2012 from candidates who seek admission to 1. M.B.A., 2. M.C.A. A and 3. M.E. / M.Tech., / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree programmes in Tamil Nadu for the year 2011-2012 offered at University Departments of Anna University Chennai, Anna University Coimbatore, Anna University Trichy, Anna University, Tirunelveli, Govt. Engineering, Arts and Science Colleges, Govt. Aided Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges, and Govt. Quota seats in self-financing Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges / standalone Institutions. Some Universities and Self–Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the students on the basis of TANCET 2012 for their quota of seats.
Other State candidates can appear for the entrance tests but, admission is subject to the eligibility conditions of the admitting authority / University.
TANCET 2012 ELIGIBILITY :-
1. MBA: A pass in any Degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern or a pass in any Degree with 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern.
2. MCA: A pass in any degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at + 2 level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or a pass in 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
3. M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.: Details of the eligibility conditions will available in the website: www.annauniv.edu check out Eligibility Qualifications for admission 2011 to M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan degree programmes in Anna Universities
Those who are appearing for final year / semester examination of the above qualifying degree in April / May 2012 can also apply for TANCET 2012.
TANCET 2012 Application forms and APPLICATION PROCESS :-
Application Form of TANCET 2012 is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate) as entrance test fee for any one of the Programmes either (1) M.B.A. or (2) M.C.A. or (3) M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./ M.Plan.
If a candidate desires to appear for more than one programme, for every additional programme, he / she has to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) along with the filled-in application.
SPOT REGISTRATION: Hall Tickets will be issued to the candidates who come in person to the following Co-ordinating Centres with cash or D.D. for the required amount towards Entrance Test fee and a copy of 10th Std. Mark Sheet.
TANCET 2012 Exam Centres :-
1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai, 2. Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore, 3. Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 4. PSNA College of Engg. & Technology, Dindigul, 5. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode, 6. Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi, 7.Thiagarajar College of Engg., Madurai, 8. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil, 9. Govt. College of Engg., Salem, 10. Kunthavai Naachiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur, 11. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli, 12. Anna University Trichy, Trichy, 13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore, 14. University College of Engg., Villupuram, 15. Kamaraj College of Engg., Virudhunagar.
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET: The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012.
1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, 2. Govt College of Technology, Coimbatore, 3. Thiagarajar College of Engg, Madurai, 4. Govt College of Engg, Salem, 5. Bishop Heber College, Trichy, 6. Govt. College of Engg, Tirunelveli and 7. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore.
Issue of TANCET Application Form 2012:
Candidates can also obtain the Application form for TANCET either 1) in Person (or) 2) by Post (or) 3) by Internet Registration.
TANCET 2012 Application Form :-
Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests.
The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 26.04.2011, by 5.30 p.m.
TANCET 2012 Examination Centres: Examination Centres: 1.Chennai, 2.Coimbatore, 3.Chidambaram, 4.Dindigul, 5.Erode, 6.Karaikudi, 7.Madurai, 8.Nagercoil, 9.Salem, 10.Thanjavur, 11.Tirunelveli, 12.Trichy, 13.Vellore, 14.Villupuram, 15.Virudhunagar.
The completed application forms of TANCET 2012 should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 26.04.2011, by 5.30 p.m.. The Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
TANCET - 2012 Applications from 29.3.2012 The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalized bank on or after 29.03.2012.
TANCET results 2012 are out check out TANCET RESULTS
for more info on TANCET 2012, application forms and notifications visit www.annauniv.edu